From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Let the Speculation Begin!!!

The final whistle blew on MLS Cup Sunday evening, thus ending the MLS season. Woe is me, what is a poor and lonely blogger to do in the off-season? Well don't cry for me Argentina, the truth is this blog is more about the off-season than the regular season. Now we can really look back and reflect on the rookies. We can really speculate on who is going to be drafted and when. Now the fun begins folks.

First of all I want to point you all to a site that has become the holy grail for off-season/draft news and analysis. During the regular season I can't stand to read about Dallas this and Sala that, but in the off-season it is the place to go: 3rd Degree. The off-season section already has a 2007 SuperDraft and 2007 Supplemental draft order posted based on the information available from MLS and Buzz is already speculating on who could be announced as part of the 2007 Generation Adidas class.

Since I can't begin to compete with Buzz's information, I will only look to supplement it here. Enjoy his site and all of the off-season analysis he'll provide. Over on my right hand margin I will start to post my FCTP Top-Prospects. I'll also update the rest of the list with my latest findings.

So sit back and enjoy the off-season folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home