From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FCTP Roundup...

Hello faithful FCTP readers. I've been off the grid on a lake in northwestern Minnesota. I was supposed to return on Sunday but some car trouble saw me return late last night. I'm getting all caught up on the news around the soccer world. I was lucky that ESPN bumped the US U-20 match against Brazil up to the real ESPN, so I watched Adu and Altidore take down the mighty South Americans. That was an exciting one! Adu is showing his promise against his peers. I suspect after this tournament MLS will get a serious offer for his services in Europe. Chelsea or another major??? I don't know about that.

I will get back on the Rookie of the Week horse one of these days...hang in there with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home