From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FCTP Roundup...8/22/07...

- First news, tomorrow is the US' next U-17 World Cup match. This one is on ESPN2 so set the DVR. Check www.ussoccer.com for details.

- One of the Bradenton prodigies is going to be joining MLS according to various sources. I am moving Israel Sesay from my scouting list to gone pro list. There is supposed to be a weighted lottery this week to see where in MLS he'll land. For more detail visit Climbing The Ladder.

- You'll notice a nice little widget on the right hand margin showing what MLS in single table format would look like. I like it. I want it. MLS, ditch the conferences.

- You'll also notice that the player scouting list on that right margin has been moved higher. It displaced the draft because we're switching MLS draft season to college scouting season. Yeah, I know the draft was in January but schools are just now finalizing their rosters on-line, so there isn't a lot of point to get excited about it until now. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll call you eyes to some specific players.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home