From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

2007 MLS Rookie of the Year Finalists

MLS has announced the finalists for the Rookie of the Year award.

Adam Cristman - New England Revolution
Maurice Edu - Toronto FC
Dane Richards - New York Red Bulls

Robbie Findley is the big missing name in my opinion. Why do there have to be three finalists? I'd say Findley had a bigger impact then Cristman, but Cristman is still in the playoffs. Overall a solid group to pick from. I don't think anyone is the clear winner.

The award will be announced by the league on November 7th. Who do you think should win?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Edu. It's a tough decision, but given the added honor of the Nat team call-up, I'd say Edu.

    By Blogger elopingcamel, at 2:10 PM  

  • Findley had a bigger impact? I thought he started out well. But as his time at RSL grew, he lost his starting spot.

    To me, Edu's the one. It's gotta be hard to go out there and play game after game when you're team's falling apart. It didn't seem to phase him.

    By Blogger Allen, at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home