From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Monday, April 21, 2008

Damn Boots...

Have you seen this video yet?


Damn Boots from Nomis Boots on Vimeo

Personally, I love it. I also love the boots. I got a chance to try a pair this weekend for my recreational league here in Denver. Now, I'm obviously not a star athlete who needs to protect his feet from bone crunching tackles, but I am someone who wants my feet to feel good while running around for an hour on a sunny Saturday morning. The Nomis boots did just that. They have a great feel on the ball and certainly kept a good grip with the ground. One nice feature I never even thought of was a rubber compound on the bottom of the molded plastic studs to give better control of the ball when trapping it. It is the little things that will make you appreciate these boots. I'm not sure if they're available here in the US yet, but look for them and consider picking up a pair when you're in need of some new soccer cleats.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home