From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Let The 2009 MLS SuperDraft Chatter Begin!!!

Anyone reading this blog knows what I get excited for every year. As the college season wraps up, as snow starts falling, as it gets cold out, my mind turns to the MLS Draft. The show is starting to pop and Buzz has updated his Generation Adidas tracking list. He did it a month ago, I'm a little behind. Check the right hand margin regularly as I'll post new links with resources for the 2009 Draft as I find them. Have one, email me.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • hey,

    this site is new and has some decent info on the draft.

    http://www.mlsdraft.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

  • Check out Richard Jata - Senior MF from Campbell University. Underrated and could make a big name for himself at the MLS Combine.

    gocamels.blogspot.com

    gocamels.com

    Let me know what you guys think.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:06 PM  

  • bhj03c, thanks for the tip. He certainly looks like a talented player and I'll add him to the list. Thanks.

    By Blogger Bonji, at 11:33 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:45 PM  

  • hey bonji, I just found out that Jata was named Atlantic Sun Conference's Player Of The Year today as well as 1st Team All-Conference.

    gocamels.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:30 PM  

  • Caps off a great season for Jata and Campbell.

    By Blogger Bonji, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home