From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Dream Becomes Reality...

I have been thinking about going to Germany 2006 since the kick off of Korea/Japan 2002. It was my birthday and I celebrated by waking up early to watch Senegal shock holders France. My roommates and I started talking that day about WC '06.

Tomorrow I start the slow journey to Germany. In the morning I fly to Minnesota for a friends' wedding. Then Saturday morning I fly to Newark to meet my traveling partners before boarding a plane to Amsterdam. Once on the ground the World Cup begins in my eyes. I'll be attending many bars' viewing parties and then traveling into Germany on the 20th. In Germany I'll attend more viewings, Mexico vs. Portugal and US vs. Ghana. Then it is homeward bound. I'm sure the trip will fly by while being one of the best experiences of my life. I'm sure I'll talk way too much about it upon my return.

As such, you won't see any updates until sometime around June 26th when I return to work.

Look out Copa, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home