From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2006 College Soccer Awards

Well folks, as any sporting season winds down and the championship hangover starts to go away, awards roll on in. I figured I'd point you towards some I've been keeping my eyes on. Earning one of these awards gets the player a spot in my tracking spreadsheet so pay attention. The Freshman you'll read about later, will be the same ones who end up in the margin, in addition to others.

2006 College Soccer News - All-America Teams

2006 College Soccer News - All-Freshman Teams


2006 NCAA Division I NSCAA/adidas All-America Team


Those are the biggies. As more pop up I'll post them.

Here's the most recent as of 12-13-06:
2006 Soccer America Player of the Year

2006 Soccer America MVP Team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home