From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2007 MLS Draft...a Review...part II...

Ok, I have to admit it. I have a draft hangover. I've been looking at spreadsheets, reading stories and thinking about this draft too much. I don't think I can put together a quality review, part II. I know, you're all going to be very disappointed.

Since I am not going to write a whole review for you, I'm going to link to the pieces by others I've enjoyed...or not enjoyed (I do realize that other opinions count.)

ESPN talks about the trades that didn't happen...

U-20 Players React to the Draft Results...
Jonathan Nierman at mlsnet.com discusses the big day...
PDL players taken in the draft...
Folks like you and me discuss the Draft on BigSoccer...

Ok, those are a few...As I find more I'll update this.

Here is a good review of the Rapids' draft from assistant coach John Murphy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home