From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Thursday, February 22, 2007

2007 College Classes Coming Together...

The 2007 NCAA soccer picture is becoming more clear as schools are releasing the names of their newest players. Within the next few days I will add a Freshman class update to the right margin. Actually, I'll update all of the classes since they're 2006 currently. Again, the players on my list have done something to earn recognition. The freshman players will be those who played in an ESP camp, earned All-American honors, etc.

If you want to check in on some of the signings yourself, check out College Soccer News. They are posting their opinion of the different classes and the members.

The best class I've logged so far has to go to Clemson, they have 5 players on my list. Look for continued strength from the ACC schools.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home