From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Monday, September 10, 2007

FCTP Hits The Airwaves...

From College to the Pros will be getting some airtime tomorrow evening on From The Pitch, hosted by Marcelo Balboa. We'll be talking about college soccer, up and coming players and more. If you're in Denver you can listen to yours truly waxing poetic on soccer over the airwaves - AM 1060. In fact, many Colorado residents will be able to hear my beautiful voice over terrestrial signals.

AM-1060 in Denver
AM-1580 in Colorado Springs
AM-610 in Vail
AM-1450 in Buena Vista

I want to hear from all you Buena Vista residents!!!

Call in 303-485-2152 or 800-531-3815.

For those outside Colorado, listen on the Internet.

The show starts at 6 pm mountain time and runs until 8 pm. I don't know exactly when I'll be on, so you're stuck listening to Marcelo and the rest of the crew before they let me speak.

Folks, the last time I was available on live radio was 1995 in Lafayette, California. You'd better make sure you tune in this time because who knows if Marcelo will ever invite me back. Talk to you tomorrow!

If you're on myspace, check out the show's page and become their friend.
www.myspace.com/fromthepitch

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home