From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!!

Readers, the reason I started all this blogging is the MLS SuperDraft process. At the time I started following college players back in 2003 I didn't think there was enough information available to the casual soccer fan regarding players moving from college soccer to professional soccer. Thus, From College to the Pros was born on February 15, 2006 based on a spreadsheet I started three years earlier. Today that spreadsheet has over 1,000 players in it and those in college are listed in the right margin here.

Folks, it is that time again. I can smell that special time in the air as the leaves fall to the ground. College soccer is wrapping up conference play and moving into conference and NCAA tournaments. MLS playoffs are eliminating teams. American soccer fans need the next thing to concentrate on.

To help all of you, I've created a new section in the right margin, right near the top, where I am going post all the resources I like and stories I've written on the topic. I'm sure I'll miss some things so if you find something you like, email it to me. Remember you can read blog posts I've read through Google Reader in the What Bonji Is Reading... section and I will be sure to share all the blog posts I come across. Additionally, I'll be updating the player lists more frequently so check back often.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home