From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Help Get The Word Out...

Loyal readers. This post is not at all soccer related but this is my blog and I get to do what I want. My fellow FCTP contributor, Allen, and I are working on a new project I want to tell you all about. We are working on creating an on-line community focused on donating money to help people around the world. However, as opposed to asking for the most money you can give, we're asking for very little...$1 per month. Please click over to the site and read about what we're doing.

www.onebuckamonth.org

There isn't too much information, you'll read it quickly. Please join our mailing list and help us grow by sending the link to your friends, family and co-workers. Consider what ten thousand members could do to help people on a monthly basis just by giving up $1. With your help forwarding the website to people you know I hope to get many thousands of people on board with the project.

Right now all we're asking for is your name and email address. As we get things off the ground we'll give you periodic updates. The next step is to get set up as a non-profit and to develop the on-line community. It should be a fun project and I hope all my loyal readers can help us grow.

www.onebuckamonth.org

Thank you,
Ben and Allen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home