From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

An open invitation to blog on the status of youth soccer, college soccer and professional soccer in the USA...

This is an open invitation to a casting call of sorts. In an effort to keep this blog relevant and frequently updated, I'd like to add a few new writers. If you're interested in writing for the blog I'd like to get an audition piece from you. Please write something you'd be proud of posting on this blog. Whatever you send me will be your first post if you're selected. Take some time to read through my previous posts to get an idea of what I'm looking for. Think of a topic and write away. I'm not looking for a college thesis, but it must be well thought out and relevant.

Please email me your submissions. You can find my email address in my profile.

Hopefully with a few readers turned bloggers we can continue the discussion on a higher level attracting more regular readers.

Thank you!

4 Comments:

  • Are you looking for someone who can write about soccer in general? Or focus on youth development?

    By Blogger Allen, at 1:45 PM  

  • I'm looking for writers to focus on the topics I currently post here. That is a wide net, and not only youth development, but I don't want this to become a general soccer blog. I want to focus on the kids coming up, going to college and turning pro.

    By Blogger Bonji, at 10:14 AM  

  • So you could interview someone like Wasson or Fabrice about how they've grew up playing the game but you wouldn't get into talking about how the Rapids are doing as a team in general, correct?

    By Blogger Allen, at 7:28 PM  

  • Not necessarily. I'd like the focus to be on the player, but talking about the team form may be part of that.

    By Blogger Bonji, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home