From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Friday, September 22, 2006

New feature at From College to the Pros...Future Pros Player Database (kind of)

I believe I have mentioned the player database I maintain. Well, for weeks I have been trying to figure out the easiest, most effective way to display these players. Right now my solution is the margin of formerly wasted blank space.

These players have been added to the database for various reasons. Reasons include: playing on the US national team, winning a college award like player of the week, playing well in the PDL, being invited to the adidas ESP camp, being named a high school All American.

Currently I have only posted Senior players. I have 68 seniors and almost 400 other class members because I wasn't keeping this list as extensively four years ago when these guys entered school. So, once I get the lower classes posted, you'll see the difference.

You no doubt will feel I'm missing someone. If so, post a comment or email me. The idea of sharing this is to improve my information.

Enjoy! I'll get the other classes up in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home