From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

2007 MLS Sophomore Of The Year???

Soccer fans, I'm going to run my first on-line poll. Please email the address to your right with an answer to the below question by Friday, 10/12/07.

Who is the best second year MLS player in 2007?

There is always a lot of talk about rookies and many of us forget the other young guns. I've got my ideas, but I want to hear yours. Email me at: fromcollegetothepros@gmail.com

I'll post the results over the weekend.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Very nice, very nice.

    But really, is there any reason that it won't be Dasan Robinson? ;)

    By Blogger Allen, at 9:53 AM  

  • Yes, because Collin Clark is going to steal it out from under him.

    By Blogger Bonji, at 11:00 AM  

  • How long is the list of sophomores in the league? Would it be a short list if there was a cutoff for playing time?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home