From College to the Pros - The US soccer ladder

Friday, January 04, 2008

New From College To The Pros Contributor...Emile...

I'm thrilled to announce a new "face" here at From College To The Pros...Emile. Those who post on BigSoccer.com will certainly recognize his name. Through this 2007 college soccer season Emile has helped me refine and add to my database of potential professional soccer players. I have appreciated his input and new perspective. I am sure you will too. Emile will be with us through the 2008 MLS SuperDraft and hopefully into the future, adding great content to From College To The Pros. His first post will be within the next few days I am sure. Please join me in welcoming, Emile!

1 Comments:

  • Welcome Emile.

    Best of luck to you. You have joined a tremendous site.

    ~Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home